Several of my recent FOs have left me with half skeins that I'll need to use up later, but the first finished object of February actually used some scraps.
Little legwarmers for my little one. I simply improvised a 2x2 ribbed tube and used up every last little bit of the Baby Boutique yarn used in the baby blanket. I used Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-off again and am still quite pleased with it. I had to rip back the start of the bind-off several times until I found just the right spot to start it so I could use exactly all the yarn.
They don't stay on as well as I'd like, but at least they take longer to come off than socks. I'm also hoping they'll fit for quite some time. So far they're very handy for those days when pants would just interfere too much with the eating of her own toes.
19 hours ago