Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Catching up Part 1

Whew! April and the first half of May are crazy times for me. I've mostly recuperated from the end-of-school-year insanity now. So, I'll work on getting back into the blogging habit with a series of posts catching up with my projects over the past two months.

After finishing Niece H's blanket, and inspired by the Spring Stash Sort, I took some time out to do three projects for pay:

Forgive the flash picture, please. I only had late evenings or early mornings to work with for a while. From left to right is a cabled headband in Malabrigo worsted Velvet Grapes, followed by two mini dishcloths in two colors of Sugar 'n Cream - camouflage and landscape, I think. And another pair of fingerless mitts in the dark purple color of Misti Alpaca worsted. All of these yarns are so very nice to work with, and all of these projects have gone to happy homes with ladies who work in my mom's building.

After that brief break it was back to the baby knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment